Phoenix Australia’s training programs give you the skills to provide practical, effective support and treatment to people who have experienced trauma. The programs are suited to a range of roles, including volunteers, workplace peers or managers, community workers, and mental health practitioners.
- Psychological First Aid
- Anger and Trauma
- Trauma Informed Care
- Neuropsychological Impact of Trauma
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Trauma-Focussed Psychological Therapy – Working with Children & Adolescents
- Trauma-Focussed Psychological Therapy – Working with Adults
Why train with Phoenix Australia?
- We are the National Centre for Excellence in Posttraumatic Mental Health
- Our trainers are expert trauma clinicians and experienced trainers
- Our training programs draw on our expertise in research and policy and service development
- In 2017, 99% of participants in our training rated the quality of training as high and stated that they would recommend the training to others
Our engaging, evidence-based, and interactive programs are held in major cities around Australia. Learn the skills to provide practical, effective support and treatment to people who have been affected by trauma.
Our training is suited to a range of work roles, including volunteers, workplace peers or managers, community workers, and mental health practitioners.
If part of your work is to help, support, or treat traumatised individuals, you will want to understand the impacts of trauma and learn the most effective strategies to help people recover.